Healing - The Comeback Is Always Stronger Than The Setback ~ Engraved Inspirational Rock
Send some love and encouragement with our inspirational, engraved stone Healing - The Comeback Is Always Stronger Than The Setback. The recipient will feel your positivity for their situation even if they're not able to feel it themselves at the moment. It's the perfect gift for anyone going through a valley of life, and an ever-present reminder that their "peak" will be greater than ever.
Your gift will include:
- Polished river stone selected especially for your order*
- Eco-friendly, unbleached cotton, drawstring bag that is of course reusable
- Hand-written, personalized message with your words
- Keepsake card with this more expansive message:
Every time we break, every experience of pain that has shaken us to our core has the propensity to enlighten us to our highest selves. Shunning pain is such a natural response, and we seem to go to incredible lengths to keep ourselves in places of comfort. When the inevitable experience of “being broken” pays us a visit, we can begin our healing by simply accepting that pain for what it is and recognizing that it too, serves a purpose in the creation of our journey. We wouldn’t know light if there were no dark; we wouldn’t know happy if there were no sad – it’s all part of the balance of our existence; the ebbs and flows of the tide. Accepting that our world is in constant motion and nothing ever stays the same, enables our healing even more so. Every example of healing that life necessitates allows us to reemerge with a stronger, more capable and beautiful version of ourselves.
* Please note that the colors, shapes, and sizes of our stones (2.5" - 4.0") vary and while we do put careful attention on making sure each of our stones is beautiful, they are not guaranteed to be the exact colors and shapes as pictured. Engraved messages may be enhanced with either black or silver. We do not replace stones unless broken in shipment.
Still have questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org