Change, Do Not Look Back You're Not Going That Way ~ Engraved Inspirational Rock
You can always count on one thing in life – change. Everything in life is in a perpetual motion of change. Let our Change - Do Not Look Back You're Not Going That Way engraved, polished rock serve as a lasting reminder of that fact. Seeing this stone sitting on a windowsill, arranged on a coffee table or at the base of a beautiful flower will surely help balance your mindset when a weaker moment tempts you to be distracted by the past. Do you know someone going through significant life events? Send them a "forever gift" with our inspirational message of embracing those changes. They'll be able to feel the hope YOU have for their future, which is sometimes all the support one needs!
Your gift will include:
- Polished river stone selected especially for your order*
- Eco-friendly, unbleached cotton, drawstring bag that is of course reusable
- Hand-written, personalized message with your words
- Keepsake card with this more expansive message:
Why is it that so many of us distract our lives with looking behind us? Because many of us silly humans fear change so much. Getting stuck on a chapter of our story tethers us to the past, preventing the natural flow of forwarding motion. The past has happened, whether good or bad. The past cannot be changed. You have learned the lessons and have had the experience of that chapter, as best as you were capable. It is now time to continue journaling your story. Of course, it’s a wonderful thing to keep the love, inspirations, and treasured moments as cherished keepsakes of your book, but don’t miss out on all the new, beautiful moments that are surely part of your anticipated story. As for the chapters where you experienced pain – you’ve survived, you did it! – Even if only barely. You are now braver, wiser, and better equipped, to create the rest of your story with the gems of experience held in your heart. Now go on, and live in the present. You’ve so got what it takes!
* Please note that the colors, shapes, and sizes of our stones (2.5" - 4.0") vary and while we do put careful attention into making sure each of our stones is beautiful, they are not guaranteed to be the exact colors and shapes as pictured. Engraved messages may be enhanced with either black or silver. We do not replace stones unless broken in shipment.
Still have questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org