Faith... When Things Are Falling Apart They Are Actually Falling Into Place ~ Engraved Inspirational Rock
Remind a friend or loved one of brighter moments with our inspirational engraved stone, Faith... When Things Are Falling Apart They Are Actually Falling Into Place. It's a unique gift of support and affirmation that will last a lifetime. Sometimes we all need a little reminder of faith and hope as we navigate life's peaks and valleys. Be a ray of Light for another and most importantly, for yourself!
Your gift will include:
- Polished river stone selected especially for your order*
- Eco-friendly, unbleached cotton, drawstring bag that is of course reusable
- Hand-written, personalized message with your words
- Keepsake card with this more expansive message:
Most of us human beings have an innate desire to control our lives. While we can choose to make good choices, we cannot dictate the paths our lives will take at all times. It can be easy to have faith when life is going according to our plan. However, our faith gets tested during times in our lives when things seem to be falling apart. In these times, remembering that so much of life is truly out of our control, can bring about the greatest peace. In the darkest of times, surrender. Trust in divine providence…you might not understand why you are in the darkness but know that you will be back in the light soon and that when you are, it’ll shine brighter than ever. Know and believe that no matter what you are going through, at the end of life’s journey, it will all make perfect sense in having brought you to the very highest version of your true self.
* Please note that the colors, shapes, and sizes of our stones (2.5" - 4.0") vary and while we do put careful attention on making sure each of our stones is beautiful, they are not guaranteed to be the exact colors and shapes as pictured. Engraved messages may be enhanced with either black or silver. We do not replace stones unless broken in shipment.
Still have questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org